Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

dual monitors 2nd not detected

HP4
Beginner

Installed 2nd monitor - expended but not detected - unable to drag screen to screen

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @HP4:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We suggest confirming you are using the latest graphic drivers. You can verify that your generic drivers are the latest using the tool stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

By the way, we want to address the following consultations to have a better idea of this situation:

Could you please give the part number of the Intel processors related to this situation?

Could you please clarify if the affected design has been developed by you or by a third-party vendor? Could you please let us know the part number, model, and name of the manufacturer if it is a third-party design?

We are waiting for your answer to these questions.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner

processor Intel Core i5-3470 3.2ghz no it is not a third party design.  Graphic driver Intel HD-updated for the latest driver.  Not a pro at this just a beginner!  First attempt at setting up a dual monitor system.

0 Kudos
HP4
Beginner

In response to the email of 11/09/2020, "Did your problem get solved" and the answer is no!  Lots of inquiries but no solutions.  I have had alot of  "?" but no real suggestions on how to fix it.  Been having trouble sending back a scan that was suggested and have no luck in sending.

When I try to send to servicerequestmgmt.intel.com I get "server IP address could not be found".  I have sent this info in earlier correspondence.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @HP4:

Thanks for your update.

The Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor is a non-embedded device as you may confirm in the following website:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/68316/intel-core-i5-3470-processor-6m-cache-up-to-3-60-ghz.html

Due to this fact, this forum has been transferred to the proper channel of support since the past November 4th, 2020.

The team in charge should contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos