Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14938 Discussions

finding processor with required specification

Darshan_
Beginner

I am doing one project in which I have to first recognize the face in real-time and then find my brain points for putting cerebo into a biomedical instrument. there are eight points in which we have to put cerebo for checking brain hemorrhages. two points on the front side, two points on the back side and out of four two on the left side and two on the right side. so, we have to first recognize all sides in real time and after that, we are projecting those points using a laser module. the whole process will be performed in real-time. I want a processor which can easily handle everything.

specification which I want is noted below:

intel core processor must be greater than core i3.

generation must be greater than 9.

ram must be greater than 4GB.

please help me to find this processor and if you have better options then also please tell me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello steine65, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you need a processor for your project.

I would like to let you know that Intel cannot recommend a specific processor since the final products are also affected by the motherboard, RAM, GPU, and PSU.

You can check the following methods to compare and find the CPU that works for your project:

1. Intel website:

2. "Comparison Charts for Intel® Core™ Desktop Processor Family" article:

I recommend you check with the motherboard manufacturer to confirm compatibility, features, and limitations. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos