Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

help with delivery

Marat_Makeev
Beginner
Good afternoon!
I live in Russia and from an early age I have been interested in computer components and programming. For a long time I've been saving money for a new computer, since my old i5-2400 is already running very poorly. And when the time came and the required amount was in my hands, I placed an order on the website computeruniverse.net. But on the same day, events began that we all know about now, I am very sad about what is happening in the world now. I want to ask for help, because my parcel was stuck in Germany because I didn’t have time to cross the border with Russia before the ban on the sale of the CPU, allow me to import components purchased before the imposition of sanctions, this will be a small miracle. We are ordinary people who do not want to harm anyone and want only peace. Thanks.
P.S. I translated my letter with the help of Google translator, because maybe something was not translated correctly
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

There is nothing that can be done here, as this is a technical support forum.   Your problem is between you and the website you ordered from. 

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
Marat_Makeev
Beginner
they cannot ship precisely because of the ban on the sale and supply of processors from intel
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

As I said, this is a tech support site, not a shipping and logistics center.  There is nothing that can be done here.

[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
Marat_Makeev
Beginner
Maybe you know where I can turn?
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, there is nothing that can be done here.

[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos