Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

hi, i have a problem whit my computer perfomance

KMeza
Beginner

I have a dell inspiron 400 series, w10, with an Intel Core i3-5005U, 6GB of RAM, with two years of buying it, and for a long time that the battery stopped working the computer performance has dropped considerably to 0.49ghz, and I don't know how to fix it, because I have seen computers that work with normal performance without a battery but in my case not and I have already changed that of the configuration of the power plan but nothing seems to work, adding, this computer no sufer from overheating problems, please help me, I don't know what to do

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This forum is for Intel NUCs. You need to contact Dell for assistance with their laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello KMeza,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we would like to gather more information about your computer.

• Does 0.49 GHz mean that the processor frequency is always this value?
  • How are you verifying this? Could you please attach pictures?
  • Please generate a system report with the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach it to this thread.

1. Intel® SSU Download link
  2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
  3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  4. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello KMeza,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello KMeza,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos