Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

how to fix if - i7, 8th gen intel processor did not consume more than 21 percentage

Achau34
Beginner

Updated every driver and do every thing possible but my PC not using using more than 21% CPU uses. please help

0 Kudos
16 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What are you doing that has consumed all your memory?

Doc

0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner

sample rendering in adobe after effects and open multiple designing software's so that it could start using CPU but than upon not using more than 21%. main issue is CPU not using more than 21%

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Achau34, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just wanted to check if the problem remains and if you need further assistance on this matter?

If you do, please provide the following information in order for us to provide the most accurate assistance for this scenario:

What is the model of the motherboard?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

When did the issue start?

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner

I am using gigabyte Z370​ HD3P MOTHERBOARD . Processer is inter 8700K & windows 10 Operating system. 2400mhz DDR4 RAM and zotaic Nvidia 1050TI 4gb graphics card and My system is one year old. And I am facing 21% prosessior stuck problem please help me to fix it

0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner

This problem occur since I bought this pc​

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Achau34, Thank you very much for letting us know all those details.

You mentioned that the problem happens when you sample rendering in adobe after effects and open multiple designing software, is that the only time that the problem happens or it happens also when you are doing other tasks?

If that is the case, what are those other tasks?

What is the name of the designing software that you use?

Did you try to do a BIOS update and reset the BIOS settings to default values?

In order to confirm if there might be a hardware problem with the Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor we can run the Intel® Processor Diagnostics Tool, it does an overall test on the unit and if it passed the test it means it is working fine:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Please test the PC using just one memory RAM stick at the time with each memory stick to rule out a possible problem with it and to verify if the behavior is the same?

By any chance, for testing purposes, do you have the option to test your Intel® Processor on a different board or test your motherboard with a different Intel® Processor to confirm if the problem persists?

Also, please run the Intel® Processor Identification Utility and provide the report so we can verify further details about the Intel® Processor. To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower-left corner:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28539/Intel-Processor-Identification-Utility-Windows-Version

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Achau34, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Achau34, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner
not yet get fix this problem please support how can i fix this problem
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi Achau34, Thank you very much for letting us know those updates/

We will be more than glad to further assist you, in order for us to be able to do that, please provide the following details:

You mentioned that the problem happens when you sample rendering in adobe after effects and open multiple designing software, is that the only time that the problem happens or it happens also when you are doing other tasks?

If that is the case, what are those other tasks?

What is the name of the designing software that you use?

Did you try to do a BIOS update and reset the BIOS settings to default values?

By any chance, for testing purposes, do you have the option to test your Intel® Processor on a different board or test your motherboard with a different Intel® Processor to confirm if the problem persists?

Please test the PC using just one memory RAM stick at the time with each memory stick to rule out a possible problem with it and to verify if the behavior is the same.

Besides that, please attach the reports from the Intel® Processor Identification Utility and Intel® Processor Diagnostics Tool:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28539/Intel-Processor-Identification-Utility-Windows-Version

To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower-left corner.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner
0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner

try to check on one ram in diffrent slot than upon processor not using more than 21% how ​ to fix now please supportprocesssor.PNG

0 Kudos
Achau34
Beginner

processsor.PNG

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi Achau34, Thank you very much for sharing the pictures.

Please provide the rest of the information requested in the previous post so we can further assist you.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Achau34, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Achau34, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos