Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

hts창이 느려집니다.

태풍애비
Beginner

11세대 cpu i5-11500 을 장착하고 내장그래픽을 쓰는 이용자입니다.
해상도 높은 동영상을 재생하여 창을 움직여도 전혀 문제가 없는데 ...
hts 창을 움직이면 움직임이 아주 느립니다.
마치 딜레이가 심한것처럼 말이죠.

(영웅문s 주식용, 영웅문 글로벌 해외선물용, nh증권 나무 주식용. 총 3개의 hts를 테스트 했는데 모두 동일한 증상입니다. 주식장 마감 이후의 시간에도 동일합니다)

그래픽 드라이버는 최신입니다.

컴퓨터 구성요소는 다음과 같습니다.

cpu : i5-11500
메인보드 : asus gaming b560m-plus wifi
ssd : 삼성 ssd 980 pro nvme m.2
램 : 삼성 pc4-3200 (16G x 2)
내장그래픽 : uhd750

혹시나 이 문제로 인하여 hts가 문제 생겨 매매를 못하는 경우가 생기지 않을까 걱정입니다.

이문제가 왜 발생하는건지 궁금합니다.
또한 해결책을 제시해 주시면 감사하겠습니다.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello 태풍애비

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

영어로만 지원할 수 있습니다. 이 응답을 번역하기 위해 웹 번역 도구를 사용했습니다. 일부 부정확한 번역이 있을 수 있습니다.

Based on the description, we understand this is related to "hts" and slow performance. In order to check this further, could you please provide more details?

1- Just to make sure, what do you mean by "hts window is very slow". What does "hts" stand for?

2- Please elaborate more on the exact issue? Also, what would be the expected or desired behavior?

3- Please provide a video showing the issue and provide detailed step-by-step instructions for replication purposes.

4- Did this work fine before? If yes, was there any recent hardware or software change? For instance, Windows® updates, driver or software updates, or BIOS updates?

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello 태풍애비

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello 태풍애비

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
태풍애비
Beginner

I am sorry for late to answer it

1. HTS is a home trading system, a stock program.

2. Solved the problem that hts is slow.
My Computer - Properties - Advanced Settings - Advanced - Performance - Settings

Show window contents while dragging with the mouse
I unchecked the checkbox.

0 Kudos