Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

i tried to reply to an intel customer support technician today but it was returned to sender. just found my case has been closed(last update yesterday). can my previous case be reopened or do i make a new one?

EJe
Beginner

Dear Leonardo,

So sorry about the delayed reply. I ordered a motherboard 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting for it to arrive(maybe another 2 weeks or less, i hope). so i'll update you when i'm able to test it asap. just one question though, i tried to view my post but it seems to have been deleted? can you please update me on this.

Respectfully,

Baldog

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello, Thank you for your response. Your old thread is the following : https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P0000490Z3qSAE If you are still unable to see it, you may need to create a new username. If the issue persists, you can provide an update on this thread. We will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello, Were you able to review the information posted on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos