Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

i5-10400, vPro, Intel Stable Image Platform and поддержка Windows в будущем

allin
Beginner

Новый процессор Intel 10 поколения i5- 10400 не имеет поддержки программы Intel Stable Image Platform , vPro . Что это означает для обычного домашнего использования? То что через 2 года или несколько лет, новые обновления Windows не будут поддерживать данный процессор. Т.е. вскоре поддержа Windows для данного i5-10400 будет прекращена ?

The new Intel 10th Gen i5- 10400 processor does not support the Intel Stable Image Platform, vPro. What does this mean for normal home use? The fact that after 2 years or several years, new Windows updates will not support this processor. Those. Will Windows be discontinued for this i5-10400 soon?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello allin,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

As you may know, this specific processor does not support the Intel® vPro™ Platform.

You can confirm that information by checking the product specifications here.

There are some features that are all part of the vPro technology. There features are aimed for corporate environments and enhanced platform manageability.

For Home use, these features might not be necessary for the regular usage of the processor as none of them will make a difference in performance.

In case you would like to get more information, please check the Support Information for the Intel® vPro™ Platform.

Note: If you would like to know more information about any operating system support time on certain product, my recommendation would be to check directly with the operating system developer.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello allin, 

We have not heard back from you. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos