Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14508 Discussions

i5 8600 and the motherboard on the Gygabyte Z370 HD3P (Rev. 1.0)

SAlie1
Beginner

В компьютере заменил проц на i5 8600 и материнку на Gygabyte Z370 HD3P (Rev. 1.0)

Основная идея была в увеличении мощности проца и задействования встроенной видеокарты. Охлаждение слабое бокс куллер на проц и куллер на видяху 1060 6Гб, термопаста MX-4 комп собирал сам первый раз.

Поставил винду, настроил работу двух карт но во всех режимах работы Adobe Premier opengl, Cuda, только проц тормозит безбожно помогает только перезагрузка на несколько минут, так же не работает и Adobe Media Encoder

Снес винду, отключил встроенку, поставил винду (думал несовместимость CUDA или что-то такое) но все повторилось, тогда решил делать тесты на Adobe Media Encoder

Тест 1 – Cuda проц работает три минуты 100% потом мощность слетает на 10%, Encoder отваливается, при закрытии просит отправить в Adobe отчет

Тест 2 – только проц, температура поднялась до 72, результат – аналогично три минуты 100% потом падение на 10%. Подумал тротлинг из-за температуры.

Тест 3 – проц выставил на 60% максимум, температура максимум 45, результат – аналогично три минуты 100% потом падение на 10%

Тест 4 Запустил тест тротлинга в Аида64, 10 минут проц на 100% температура до 65 никаких проблем

Мистика, что думать не знаю

In the computer, I replaced the percent on i5 8600 and the motherboard on the Gygabyte Z370 HD3P (Rev. 1.0)

The main idea was to increase the power of the processor and use the integrated video card. Cooling is weak box cooler for percent and cooler for vidyahu 1060 6GB, thermal compound MX-4 comp I assembled for the first time.

I installed Windows, set up the work of two cards, but in all modes of operation Adobe Premier opengl, Cuda, only the percent slows shamelessly, only a reboot for a few minutes helps, Adobe Media Encoder also does not work

I took down Windows, turned off the built-in, set up Windows (I thought CUDA incompatibility or something), but it all happened again, then I decided to do tests on Adobe Media Encoder

Test 1 - Cuda percent works for three minutes 100% then the power flies by 10%, Encoder falls off, when closed it asks to send a report to Adobe

Test 2 - only percent, the temperature rose to 72, the result - similarly, three minutes 100% then drop by 10%. Thought trotting because of the temperature.

Test 3 - the percent set at 60% maximum, the temperature maximum 45, the result - similarly three minutes 100% then a drop of 10%

Test 4 I launched the throttling test in Aida64, 10 minutes percents at 100% temperature up to 65 no problems

Mystic what to think I do not know

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello SAlie1,

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

To better assist you, we would like to gather the following information:

1. What does "replaced the percent on the Intel® Core™ i5-8600 Processor" mean? (BIOS, overclocking?)

2. Is this issue about the temperature or performance of the processor?

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello SAlie1,

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello SAlie1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos