Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

i5 8600k UHD 630 wont download

DEnor
Beginner

I have an ASUS Prime A Z370 Motherboard,

I have no graphics card right now, all of those drivers are uninstalled already,

I have an i5 8600k,

I have corsair LPX 3000OC'd RAM,

This is what Intel's scanner states...

I cannot find the UHD Program on my desktop, or in search, I have tried to manually download the drivers, both windows versions from the website. It gives the error that my computer manufacturer has its own version installed.

It says the adapter is present within my devmgmt, but I cannot access the control panel.

I cannot change the Hz to my monitor, I have tried to download ASUS' own intel graphics VGA but that would also not download for the same reason.

This is starting to get ridiculous, I have spent hours now trying to fix this.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

The IDSA has some issues.

You can download the driver directly from here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126790 Downloads for Intel® UHD Graphics 630

Doc

0 Kudos
DEnor
Beginner

I have tried to download both versions previously today,

the first one states (Version: 24.20.100.6136 (Latest) Date: 6/5/2018)

And then second one states the same (Version: 15.60.2.4901 (Latest) Date: 12/28/2017)

It now also states that I am using the default Microsoft adapter, even though Intel's Driver and Support Assistant states my UHD 630 is present.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Try a manual install:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and...

Doc

0 Kudos
DEnor
Beginner

Originally it was refusing to do so, stating that it was already on the best version, after repeating the process 10-15 times it finally agreed to download the drivers and now it is finally working. Thank you.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Glad you have it working.

Doc

0 Kudos