Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

i5 9300h problem with this processor

jagadees
Beginner

while im steaming suddenly cpu frequency will down to 0.79 mhz can you help me to come out sir

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @jagadees

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1- When you said "steaming", did you mean "streaming videos" or did you mean the system is experiencing any kind of overheating?

2- Is this a new system? Did it work fine before at some point? If it worked fine before, was there any recent Hardware or Software change (Windows updates, driver updates, etc.)?

3- Have you monitored the temperatures when this behavior is occurring?

4- Where do you see or monitor that the frequency is going down to 0.79MH? Perhaps in Windows® Device Manager? Also, did you mean 0.79GHz?

5- How long does the PC stay running at this lower frequency?

6- If this is a laptop, is this happening when using the battery, when plugging into power, or with both?

7- Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
jagadees
Beginner

1 . at youtube steaming and discord 

2 . yes jest 5 week ago i buy

3 . normal temperature only

4 . i have seen it both in task manager and ASUS Crete also 

5 . after stopping live after 5 - 10 mins it became normal

6 . at both stages it happening 

7 . yes i did his also and i tried already i sent mail to you after that i did this

the system is running ok ( #system idle process and #scvhost.exe) run  heavy on cpu 

please help me sir 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello jagadees

Thank you for your response.

It seems that we are missing the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report. It is worth mentioning that you need to manually attach the report to your reply directly in the thread since it will not be available if you attach it from an email reply.

To attach this file, you need to use the attach option (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach) on the bottom of the response box directly in the post.

Could you please try the steps and provide us with the report?

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Also, please download the Intel® Processor Identification Utility, reproduce the behavior, and when you see the CPU frequency going down to 0.79GHz, please run the tool and attached a screenshot showing the section "Processor Frequency".

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28539

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello jagadees

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Were you able to run the tools and gather the reports?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello jagadees

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos