Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

i5 9600k 100 °

Guilherme0
Beginner

Oi!

Comprei recentemente um novo CPU, começou a apresentar um certo problema de aquecimento.

Especificações:

• Placa gráfica GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DDR5 EVGA
  • Processador Intel® Core ™ i5-9600K
  • Placa-mãe Asus TUF B360M-PLUS GAMING / BR
  • Memória Ram - 24 GB 2666 MHz DDR4
  • 2HD 1 TB Sata III
  • 1 SSD Wd Green 120 GB
  • Fonte de alimentação Thermaltake 500w
  • Water Cooler GamerStorm DeepCool Maelstrom 120T
  • Total de 7 ventiladores no gabinete

Ao instalar o i5 9600k, ele começou a apresentar uma variação surreal de temperatura de 34 ° a 89 °. Usando o desktop ou navegador a temperatura fica entre 34 ° a 80 °, quando você inicia um download, transfere um arquivo pesado, inicia um programa como o Steam ou inicia um jogo, a temperatura vai para 100 °. O gabinete é extremamente bem ventilado e além disso estou usando refrigerador de água, o processador é novo de fábrica, não fiz overclock e usando refrigerador de ar a temperatura é de apenas 100 °.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Guilherme0, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and send the results either in a screenshot or .txt file. To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply. 

3. Run the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) and send us a screenshot of the frequencies and temperatures while running a stress test with this tool. 

4. Do you know what is the airflow type inside your case? When case fans pull in more air than they push out, it creates positive pressure in the case. When fans are pushing out more air than they are pulling in, the result is negative pressure

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Guilherme0
Beginner

Hello,

3 front fans that pull the air in
2 upper fans that pulls the air out
2 fans on the back (push and pull water cooler)

4- Pc fans.jpg

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Guilherme0,  

Thank you for your reply. Please try the following and let us know about the outcome: 

1. Update the Operating System (OS) to the latest version available: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/update-windows-10-3c5ae7fc-9fb6-9af1-1984-b5e0412c556a#:~:text=In%20Windows%2010%2C%20you%20decide,Update%20%26%20Security%20%3E%20Windows%20Update%20 
  2. Set the BIOS settings to their defaults, please make sure that all possible overclocking settings are disabled. Check with the motherboard manufacturer for guidance on this.  
  3. I think that maybe the airflow in your case is causing this problem. Just for testing purposes, try removing all the extra fans you added and leave the original fans included in the case, I will recommend you to check with the case manufacturer for the included fans and further advice on the airflow recommendation.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M   

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Guilherme0,  

Were you able to check the previous post and follow our recommendations? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Guilherme0,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos