Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14504 Discussions

i7 12700k drm problem windows 10

vangelis
Beginner

Hi,

I am very happy to have my new i7 12700k new mobo asrock Z690 riptide and 32G ram KINGSTON 3600.My problem is i can't play some games any more like eFootball PES21 

because of DRM the game crushes, I don't want to update from windows 10 to 11. I tryed to update windows 10 with last update, i have important problem with update of windows and every time stops to update .I read a solution to activate on mobo "enable legacy games" and then "scroll lock" but not working for me.I kindly ask you , there is an application or a program or something else to solve my problem please?

Best regards

Vangelis

PS. Sorry my English is not very good

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Contact asrock or microsoft for support.   This is not an intel problem.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
vangelis
Beginner

I will do,   thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello vangelis.

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

If I may interrupt here, the DRM issue is now solved after working alongside game publishers and Microsoft. At the time, all games identified as having this DRM issue have been fixed through game patches or Operating System updates.

To solve the issue, you must update the games you are trying to play and install the latest version of your operating system. As you mentioned that the update stops every time you try it; contact Microsoft for further support to solve this problem.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Jean_Intel As I said, this is not an Intel issue.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello vangelis,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
vangelis
Beginner
Hi Jean O,

sorry for my late response . My problem is fixed by a utility of mobo, so the game eFootboll PES 21 plays but not always.My second problem, i still can't  update
of windows 10.When i 'll find time i 'll contact Microsoft to solve that problem.
Thank you very much for your time (sorry for my late response again, no time because i start my job)

Best regards
Vangelis
0 Kudos