Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

i7 7700k перестал поддерживать виртуализацию

DGolo2
Beginner

Изначально всё было ок, но в один момент ПО, что использует виртуализацию, начало показывать ошибки.

Материнская плата - ASUS z270 prime-a

Если в биос виртуализация включена, Intel(R) Processor Identification Utility показывает её отсутствие, если выключена - наличие:)

После обновления биос мат платы до последней версии ничего не изменилось.

В чём проблема?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DGolo2, First, I would like to point out that Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor supports Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x). This could be caused by a BIOS or operating system feature introduced recently such as Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows* 10. https://ark.intel.com/products/97129/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4-50-GHz- To continue troubleshooting this issue, could you please attach a picture of the error messages you mentioned at the beginning? Also, please attach a picture of the Intel® Processor Identification Utility showing that VT-x is not supported. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

if you enabled any one of the features in windows

hyper V or device guard or virtualization based security or memory integrity

then virtualization wont be able

DGolo2
Beginner

There was a moment when hyper-v was installed, but I already removed it. Nothing happened

Virtualization is enabled in bios, task manager shows that vt is enabled, but that intel software still shows that virtualization is not supported on my cpu

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DGolo2, First, I would like to point out that Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor supports Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x). This could be caused by a BIOS or operating system feature introduced recently such as Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows* 10. https://ark.intel.com/products/97129/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4-50-GHz- To continue troubleshooting this issue, could you please attach a picture of the error messages you mentioned at the beginning? Also, please attach a picture of the Intel® Processor Identification Utility showing that VT-x is not supported. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
DGolo2
Beginner

Hi

Yeah, vt-x worked before. 

As you mentioned about Core Isolation Memory Integrity, after disabling it vt-x is working again.

Thank you:)

0 Kudos