Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

i7 7700k picos de temperatura

ETrig1
Beginner

Bom dia

adquiri a pouco tempo um intel core i7 7700k e tenho vindo a reparar que ele tem muitos picos de temperatura .

Normal está entre 30 a 40 como de repente passa para 60 > 50 > 70.

isto causa uma instabilidade no dissipador causando ruído devido as variadas diferenças de temperatura.

e estas temperaturas são alcançadas com o processador no máximo de uso 30%

Qual poderá ser o problema e tem uma solução ?

as configurações estão todas normais e nunca foi sujeito a qualquer tipo de OverClock

Cumprimentos

Emanuel Trigo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello etrigo,

After translating your message I understand the temperature spike in your Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

It is expected the temperature of the CPU can increase for a few seconds and then decrease. Depending on what you are doing in the computer the CPU will automatically adjust different features like frequency, voltage, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, etc.

What I can recommend is making sure the cooler is properly installed. If the CPU cooler is loose it may cause noise.

Another troubleshooting step you can try is updating the BIOS. A BIOS update may help to improve fan control.

Regards,

Fred D.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello etrigo,

After translating your message I understand the temperature spike in your Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

It is expected the temperature of the CPU can increase for a few seconds and then decrease. Depending on what you are doing in the computer the CPU will automatically adjust different features like frequency, voltage, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, etc.

What I can recommend is making sure the cooler is properly installed. If the CPU cooler is loose it may cause noise.

Another troubleshooting step you can try is updating the BIOS. A BIOS update may help to improve fan control.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos