Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

i7 9700k kommt nicht über 3 ghz. wie komme ich auf den basistakt von 3,6 ohne selbst zu takten (cool and quiet würde ich gerne behalten)

nmick2
Beginner

Ich habe mir vor einigen Tagen meinen ersten Rechner zusammengebaut. Muss zu Anfang betonen das ich ein Leihe bin was Übertaktung angeht. Deshalb meine Frage: Ich habe einen i7 9700k mit einem Basistakt von 3,6 ghz. Im Bios habe ich den Turbo boost aktiviert und in der Intel Software extrem tuner den Rest eingestellt. Allerdings ist mein Prozessor auch unter volllast (bench, stress test, gaming) nie über 2,99 ghz (im intel extrem tuning 3,01ghz) im bench schneidet er schlechter als ein 8700k ab. Ich habe es geschafft den Prozessor zu übertakten allerdings gefallen mir da die Temperaturen nicht, weshalb ich es lieber beim turbo boost belassen würde oder wenigtens mit cool and qiet auf die versprochenen 3,6 ghz kommen. Kann mir da Irgendjemand weiterhelfen ? Ich habe nach 4 Tagen suche aufegeben :D

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello nmick2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

Note: Community support is offered only in English language. We are using the translator embedded to this website to answer your inquiries.

Based on the information that you have provided I would recommend you to check on the following steps:

1. If any recent changes were made to the BIOS settings, revert them. If this does not help, reset the BIOS to default. To perform any BIOS changes contact the motherboard manufacturer.
  2. Check if the feature Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology for Intel® Processors is enabled in BIOS. If enabled, disable it.  To perform any BIOS changes contact the motherboard manufacturer.
  3. Some manufacturers provide access to the Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology for Intel® Processors via a physical switch on the motherboard instead of an option in BIOS. If the SpeedStep feature is not in BIOS, check the motherboard for a physical switch.
  4. Check the Windows* Power Management options. For example, you can change the Power Plan and the Minimum/Maximum processor state.

Also, I would like to have more information about your system and processor's performance so please run the following reports:

1. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 
  2. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. 
  3. Please attach the document to the next post. 

1. After running the test, please go to the "file" tab. 
  2. Click on "View results file". 
  3. Save it as a text document and attach it to the next post. 

Like the features that I mentioned above, there are other powers saving/customizations that are provided by the motherboard manufacturer in the BIOS, so we would recommend you to check with the motherboard manufacturer if there is any other recommendation that they can provide to have the processor running at the base frequency.

Also, I would like to mention that altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications.  

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello nmick2,

Were you able to check my previous post and the recommendations?

I would like to know if you need further assistance, if so please reply with the information previously requested.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

nmick2, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos