Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

impossible afficher du 4k sur i9 11900k

madgique
Beginner

j est essayé  sur 2 carte mère Asus : ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING et ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO . l une en sortie displayport et l autre en thunderbolt 4 et sur les 2 l écran 4 k n est pas reconnu il affiche un petit carré de 10cmx10cm au milieu de l écran en 640x480 qui affiche le bureau, alors que tout fonctionne parfaitement en hdmi sur un écran 1920x1080 j est essayer tout les drivers ceux du fabricant carte mère et les dernier d Intel j est contacter Asus qui en est arriver a la conclusion qu' il s agi d un problème du gpu de l i9 11900k    qui ne gère pas l affichage 4 k et ci je test sur les même carte Mère un cpu 10 génération avec gpu 610 ou 630 la tout fonctionne parfaitement !

j espère que vous aller régler ce problème avec une mise a jour drivers rapidement !

0 Kudos
9 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello madgique,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers: 

-https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

3. Can you provide the model of the other CPU used?

4. Have you tried different display cables?

5. Can you provide the model of the displays/monitors used?

6. Can you send a video/pictures of the issue?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
madgique
Beginner

bonjour : l autre cpu testé qui fonctionne  Intel Celeron G5905 3.5GHz LGA1200

oui j est essayer les 4 câble que j avais a ma disposition  et  l écran est un Acer XB280HK

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello madgique, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.    

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello madgique, 

Thanks for the information provided. As part of the troubleshooting process, I would like you to try the following:

1. Check for firmware updates for your monitor.

2. Try with no external video card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti).

3. With the Nvidia card installed, disable the Intel graphics at the device manager and try displaying 4k. You may notice that the Intel graphics disappear, just click at the top on "view" then "show hidden devices" and enable the Intel graphics after the test.

4. Were you able to display 4K with the Intel® Celeron® Processor G5905?

5. Is this issue recently or since the first time you used the Intel® Core™ i9-11900K Processor?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
madgique
Beginner

bonjour: alors sans la carte 1050ti ca ne fonctionne pas mieux! j avais déjà essayer tout c est manipulation avec le service Asus .et oui des que j installe le processeur Intel® Celeron® G5905 sur la même carte mère vu qu' il est compatible, cela fonctionne de suite normalement affichage en 4 k tout est normal et sur mon ancienne configuration i7 8700k+asus Z390 gaming ca fonctionnais très bien.

le problème est apparu seulement depuis que j est acheter i9 11900k avec les nouvelle génération de gpu 750 , j est essayer sur plusieurs carte mères Asus et toujours le même problème et ci j installe un processeur  10 génération  ou ou 9 ou 8 avec les igpu  610 ou 630 ca fonctionne !

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello madgique, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello madgique, 

Based on all the troubleshooting performed and your tests look like the CPU/graphics may be defective. I recommend you to get in contact with us directly to check the warranty options that we have for you.

Use the link that works better for you:

- US Canada: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@11 

- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support/emea-contact.html 

- Asia-Pacific: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support/apac-contact.html 

- Latin America: https://www.intel.la/content/www/xl/es/support/contact-support/lar-contact.html 

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
madgique
Beginner

j est contacter le service Intel mais j est a faire a des gens  malhonnête   je leur explique et envoy des rapport depuis 2 semaines et leur explique que j est changer 3 fois carte mere en contacte avec le service Asus que je suis bien branché en cable direct et que ca fonctionne ci je change de cpu sur la meme config 

et la il suppose que ca viens de la carte mere qu' elle a pas l option !!! alors que ca fonctionne sur la meme carte mere avec un cpu inferieur il sont d une incompetence sans nom

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Let me get this straight: So far, you've said that Intel's people are incompetent and Intel's people are dishonest. But you want help from them? Why should anyone help you when all you do is insult them? Conversations here will be held with a certain level of decorum. Stop the insults now or go elsewhere. Your next post better start with an apology.

0 Kudos