Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

intel i3 5005u işlemcimin çekirdeklerini beklemeye alması

enes
Beginner

merhabalar

sorunum şu: i3 5005U işlemcim oyun oynamak yani zorlanıyor 3. ve 4. çekirdekler beklemeye alınıyor.ilk 5 dakika normal çalışıyor bütün çekirdekler ama 5 dakika sonra 3. ve 4. çekirdekler beklemeye alınıyor. nasıl çözerim ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

First of all , those are hyperthreads, not Cores (you only have two cores). It is the second Core being disabled somehow.

There isn't something that happens naturally, You need to talk to the game designers and/or the vendor for your motherboard regarding this behavior.

...S

0 Kudos
enes
Beginner
Bence sorun oyunda degil . Çünkü bütün oyunlarda aynı şey oluyor. Ve laptopu şarzdan çıkarınca tekrar bütün çekirdekler aktif oluyor. Ve sıcaklık değerleri 10 derece birden düşüyor.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Something is disabling this core; you need to figure out what. I am telling you that this is NOT a natural event. It could be some sort of power or thermal management code in the BIOS that is purposely disabling the core, but I have never heard of this methodology before (that's why I say call board manufacturer). It could also be a bad/failing processor. The Core i3-5005U is an Mobile/Embedded processor and likely is soldered down and not replaceable. If its failing, you'll have to replace the motherboard or the whole laptop in this case. What I suggest you do is download and run the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and see what it has to say.

...S

0 Kudos