Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

intel(r) xtu component how can i delete it without it coming back

meko07
Beginner

meko07_0-1650909645072.png

hi, i tried to deinstall the component devices but after a restart it came back pls help me

meko07_1-1650909736595.png

thats the error massage 

translated:

The device driver for this hardware cannot be loaded because a ancestor instance of the device driver is still in memory. (code 38)

The driver could not be loaded because a previous version of the driver is still in memory.

-meko

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @meko07

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

If you are trying to uninstall Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) from the system, you may try the steps in this article: How to Uninstall the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)

If the behavior persists, please provide us with the following information:

1- Intel® XTU version installed on the system:

2- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system:

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlasAramu
Beginner

Hi.

I have the same exact problem, and I have already tried everything you could find on the internet to resolve the matter, but every time I restart my computer, the components are still there on the Device Manager.

I attached the .txt file related to the scan of my computer.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello meko07

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello meko07

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @AlasAramu

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

If you need further assistance and since everyone's situation and environment are unique, we kindly recommend creating your own thread to isolate your case and system configuration. Please make sure you add the information of the system model and specs, detailed information about the problem that you are having, plus all the information that you have added to this thread, so we can get more information about the problem.

Thank you for your understanding

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos