Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

intel starter pack PUBG

JWiec2
Beginner

Hello,

I have a master key for intel starter pack. I received Battlefield 1 and CS:GO but when I am trying to redeem PUBG key it says that temporarily out of inventory and check back soon. There was an information to come back 28.08 for my game code and i was refreshing the page every one hour but then it just changed to "come back 30.08 for my game code". Today is 30.08 and there is still same information on your page

Kind Regards,

Jakub

0 Kudos
17 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This thread may help you:

Doc

0 Kudos
IMcNu
Novice

Hi Al,

I'm afraid that thread you linked to was regarding the exact same problem occurring for the previous Intel Starter Pack promotion, which featured a different selection of games to those which are currently on offer, and as a result is not directly related to the current promotion as a result.

I have replied in that thread anyway hoping that the issue can be sorted out though.

ABELL61
Novice

I've been given a code that's invalid and won't work at all, been told it was available on the 28th but I tried it on that day and nothing happened. the last time I tired it yesterday it said

code limit reached!!!!!!!!! I've contacted support who took ages to reply and said they "should" have more codes in 10 days??

really intel this is shocking! I'd like to get a contact number so I can speak to someone about this as I can't find any contact info apart from a support email box on the intel software started pack page.

AlHill
Super User

What is really shocking is that you did not go to the thread I posted above.

Doc

0 Kudos
ABELL61
Novice

Hi Al,

I did have a look at your post but it's for intel partner programs? i.e become a reseller... so as helpful as you think you are I'm afraid your not. but thanks for the sarcasm mate good job.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
ABELL61
Novice
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

But, I did. You came to this thread and decided to mouth off. I directed you to a thread which had already been answered. Then, you decided to mouth off again.

There are rules of decorum here:

Change your attitude, and stop with the mouth. Not everything works perfectly, and it will not hurt you to behave and wait a while for your games.

Patience, grasshopper.

Doc

0 Kudos
ABELL61
Novice

I don't even know what to say to this...it's unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked a genuine question, to which you send a link that had something about a partner program, nothing that mentions my issue.

give me sarcasm.. then say I'm mouthing off!! are you for real...???

you've got the attitude not me!

0 Kudos
IRare
Beginner

Well the reply I got on my thread didn't help.I'm still waiting for an email response but nothing.I'm creating a case, will update if anything happens

0 Kudos
IRare
Beginner

Well,I tried to check my case with the number provided but it tells me that the case doesn't exist

0 Kudos
DMikl
Beginner

Ok, enought of me waiting for keys... Im so mad about Intel in this case...I didnt found a single "sorry" anywhere.

JUST THIS ---> Temporarily out of inventory. Check back soon!

(Soon when? After you edit the date again or what???)

Do you think that its ok for this big company to tell people go and buy something because you will get games from us and then you just extending the date without giving a single key or just sorry?

This behavior is shocking for this big company.

Im going to spread this everywhere because my patience is gone.

With regrets of buying your promoted stuff, David Mikloš.

0 Kudos
bm7
Beginner

any update on this yet, still says come back on the 5th for me. thanks

0 Kudos
ycho9
Beginner

20th Aug - 5th Sep

where is intel partner program officials?

They only said something will be help you. please follow this URL :@# $!%$# %# @$#

they will reply ASAP, then they will solve this problem.

WHERE IS SOLUTION?

IS THIS INTEL'S SOLUTION? JUST "BE PATIENCE"

SO MANY PEOPLE WAIT AT LEAST 10 DAYS.

0 Kudos
KJony
New Contributor I

Yes. The intel page said Special Offer - Come back on the 5th of September. Came back on the 5th and no keys. And on the 6th they "removed" the date.

KJony
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
VTHôn
Beginner

I have 1 pubg game code in intel optane's gift code. My current intel optane code has expired. So how do I get the game code pubg

0 Kudos