Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

intel uhd 730 not showing up in device manager

BlizRuby
Novice

hello. i just built my pc and wanted to play some games with it, but when i started a game, it was lagging very much. i opened the device manager and opened display adapters, then there was microsoft basic adapter. what there should be is my uhd 730 integrated  graphics but it does not show up there, i tried watching some youtube vidoes about how to fix that, but none of them was helpful...

i have all the drivers installed and updated and connected to my monitor via hdmi cable but my integrated graphics isnt showing up in the device manager. i really do need help with that

my pc specs:

intel core i5 11400

intel uhd 730

16 GB ram

msi b560 board

OC windows 10 pro

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

I will try to help you. 

However you didn't answer to my question -  Did you installed the Chipset Driver? You have to install this driver and reboot your computer before installing the Intel Graphics Driver.

Your didn't attached the SSU report either. From the attached image, I can understand that you didn't installed the Intel Graphics Driver yet.

If I understand correctly, download to your PC the Intel Graphics Driver version 9805 (download the file igfx_win_100.9805.exe). Double click on it and patiently wait for installation start. Reboot when installation finishes. 

Leon

View solution in original post

4 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Did you installed the Chipset Driver?

2. Which Graphics Driver was installed?

3. In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan (check "Everything") and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

BlizRuby
Novice

hello. here is the screenshot of the ssu, thank you for replying to me and i hope that you can help me with this.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

I will try to help you. 

However you didn't answer to my question -  Did you installed the Chipset Driver? You have to install this driver and reboot your computer before installing the Intel Graphics Driver.

Your didn't attached the SSU report either. From the attached image, I can understand that you didn't installed the Intel Graphics Driver yet.

If I understand correctly, download to your PC the Intel Graphics Driver version 9805 (download the file igfx_win_100.9805.exe). Double click on it and patiently wait for installation start. Reboot when installation finishes. 

Leon

BlizRuby
Novice

sorry that i didnt answer to your question, but i had installed the chipset driver. about the igfx_win file i just downloaded it, installed it and rebooted my pc and it worked finally. thank you very much for your help!!

0 Kudos