Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14516 Discussions

is Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9282 Processor available now? Where can we buy?

TZhan4
Novice

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The Intel Customer Support folks do not have access to distribution channel data, so cannot answer this question. You need to check with your local retailers for schedule.

...S​

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I would add that, once a processor goes into production, it typically takes 3-4 weeks for units to work their way through the distribution channels and arrive on store shelves. If a processor is in limited availability, it may take even longer. Intel has no control over how channel distributors may choose to distribute the processors that they do receive.

...S

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello TZhan4, You can check the list of Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
KEsco1
Beginner

My laptop with Intel core i5 always hangs even after formatting it completeely is there any option to make it working good or i have to replace it

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello TZhan4, I am following your case and would like to know if you need more assistance. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello TZhan4, In case you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos