Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

lagging issue

MIKPER
Beginner

Hi, i dont know when but from one day my i5 9600KF stared freezing in games where it ran without a problem. To explane what is happening i am plazing cs go or modern warfere, the procesor is running no 60-90% every think ok and then it lags for 0,5s and then it runs again well for like 2mins and then it laggs again (it isnt fps drop it is freez) 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MIKPER, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and send the results either in a screenshot or .txt file. To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply. 

3. Provide screenshots of the Task Manager while playing these games. Please include one of the Processes tab and another one of the Performance tab. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager with a keyboard shortcut or right-click the Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager.” 

4. Is this problem only playing these specific games? Or does it happen in other tasks as well?  

5. Do you remember making any changes before the issue started?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MIKPER, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

2. Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and send the results either in a screenshot or .txt file. To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply. 

3. Provide screenshots of the Task Manager while playing these games. Please include one of the Processes tab and another one of the Performance tab. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager with a keyboard shortcut or right-click the Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager.” 

4. Is this problem only playing these specific games? Or does it happen in other tasks as well?  

5. Do you remember making any changes before the issue started?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

MIKPER
Beginner

Hi sebastian, sorry for taking long to response the issue got fixed after i cleanded temporary files and know hot it helped but it worked 

thx for the time you took to help me. 

have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MIKPER,  

Thanks for the update. 

It is great to hear that you were able to fix the problem. Based on that we will proceed to close this inquiry. However, if you need further help, please submit a new question and we will gladly assist you. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos