Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

mch full on signals

sobhan
Beginner

hi hope you are fine

apologize if i post this question in wrong place . I didn't find the (g)mch location....

I was study the " 4 Series Chipset Family" datasheet that is about p45,p43 and ….  (g)mch chipsets.

but i didn't found any thing about power sequence and signals for changing the state from g3 to s0 state ( similar the attach picture for ich ). 

actually for ich datasheet like the image  attach I found the signals and timing and it was really helpful but for mch I didn't found any thing....

my question is that : is there any recourse to study about this power sequence and signals states to understand how mch get full on?

tanks for your response and apologize for my poor English 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

sobhan, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order to try to provide the most accurate assistance on this subject or to point you in the right direction, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Alberto_R_Intel

Hello sobhan, I just received an update on this matter.

Just to let you know, the ICH was incorporated in the PCH, so all that information is now under PCH terms.

I could find the information in the Intel® 400 Series chipset family on-package Platform Controller Hub (PCH), pages 182 and 183: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/processors/core/core-technical-resources.html

Alberto_R_Intel_0-1627947502667.png

Alberto_R_Intel_1-1627947524312.png

Please, let us know if that is the information you were looking for.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
sobhan
Beginner

hi tanks so much for your response

I didn't think that I could found any help from this forum but I was wrong 

i apologize that i didn't check it as soon as i should 

i found a document from intel with name " design guide "

in that document i found a table about gmch power up sequence in page 216 - figue 117

i would upload here . 

thanks again for your response and apologize for my poor English 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello sobhan,  

Were you able to check the previous post? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello sobhan, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos