Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

meaning of 'C' suffix in 8255C / 8275CL / 8269CY

Rollo3647
Beginner

hi all,

what is the meaning of the 'C' suffix.

i know in early cascade lake that 'C' was for Speed Select Technologie, that changed later to 'Y'

the platinum 8255C i.e. is not early, its stepping B1, batch J032Kxxx

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Rollo3647,

These are confidential SKUs for select customers. For this reason, Intel Customer Support cannot share details.

If you are currently one of our customers purchasing these SKUs directly from Intel, our recommendation is that you contact your Intel Sales Account Manager (or Intel® Authorized Distributor) for help on getting more information about this confidential SKUs.

If they are already integrated into a system, please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer directly to obtain additional details and support.

I will proceed to close this thread. I hope you find this information helpful.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Rollo3647,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

Please allow me to review this inquiry. 

I will update this thread soon.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
purplecyansoul
Beginner

hi IntelSupport

I need to look at 8269-related information because we need to optimize the development of this cpu

please 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Rollo3647,

These are confidential SKUs for select customers. For this reason, Intel Customer Support cannot share details.

If you are currently one of our customers purchasing these SKUs directly from Intel, our recommendation is that you contact your Intel Sales Account Manager (or Intel® Authorized Distributor) for help on getting more information about this confidential SKUs.

If they are already integrated into a system, please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer directly to obtain additional details and support.

I will proceed to close this thread. I hope you find this information helpful.

Wanner G.

Rollo3647
Beginner
0 Kudos