Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

mon i5-10500 a un problème de frequence après changement de carte mère

NeoBloodfallen
Beginner

Bonjours

J'ai un i5-10500 de 10ème gen et j'ai changer ma carte mère as rock pour une carte mère Asus prime-b560-Plus et depuis en temps normal mon cpu va de varie de 4 à 4,4 environ mais quand je lui demande un gros truc a faire est qu'il est a 100%  mon cpu est a maximum 4,18 Ghz a la place de 4,5 et je n'avais pas ce problème sur l'autre carte mère il tourner à 4,5 ghz. La température de mon CPU est à 50 % à 100% à est la tension baisse à  1,083 V alors qu'en temps normal elle est d'environ 1,13 V.

Capture d’écran 2022-01-26 202222.pngCapture d’écran 2022-01-26 202300.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello NeoBloodfallen,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  I understand you are having issues with your Intel® Core™ i5-10500 Processor.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Provide the Report for Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool:

3. What is the full model of the old motherboard?

4. Have you received any blue screen of death or a LED code from the motherboard?

5. Did you notice the issue while the computer is idle?

6. Which app or heavy workload causes the issue?

7. Have you checked this issue with Asus?

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
NeoBloodfallen
Beginner

j'ai envoyer le rapport de ssu mais je n'arrive pas a avoire de fichier rapport avec Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool mais j'ai ça :

image_2022-01-28_163956.png

mon ancienne carte mère était une asrock H410M-HVS

je n'ai pas de led allumer sur ma carte mère mais j'ai ça sur mon boitier :

20220128_163411.jpg

 c'est une led qui clignote de temps en temps irregulièrement.

je n'ai pas eu de blue screen 

je n'ai pas vu vraiment de changement quand il est inactive

tout les application qui demande des performance comme steam, avast où cinébench, mon cpu ce limite à 4,18 constant. des qu'il approche des 100% en gros.

et non je n'ai pas regarder avec asus.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The configuration of the Turbo Boost (TB) feature is handled by the BIOS. You need to look at how TB is configured for one, two, four, etc. active cores. The more cores active, the smaller the thermal headroom can become and the lower the clock multiplier used.

For a better understanding of the Turbo Boost feature, consult these references:

What is Intel Turbo Boost Technology and How Does it Work?

Why Am I Not Getting the Intel Turbo Boost Frequency?

My Intel Core Processor Does Not Reach the Maximum Turbo Boost Frequency

Frequently Asked Questions for Intel Turbo Boost Technology

Frequently Asked Questions About Temperature for Intel Processors

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
NeoBloodfallen
Beginner

je ne sais pas si c'est sa mais depuis je n'arrive même plus a jouer a mes jeux je me demande si mon cpu est en fin de vie car il est quasiment toutle temps a 100 % pour des petit programe est même mon pc lag alors qu'il est a 50 %

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

No, it's nowhere near its EOL.

It sounds like the thermal solution (heatsink-fan) is either not installed properly, not configured properly or simply not working as it should. Not installed properly means that (a) there is a sufficient amount of TIM (Thermal Interface Material - a.k.a. heatsink paste), (b) the TIM is evenly applied to the top of (heat spreader for) the processor, (c) the heatsink-fan unit is properly mounted on top of the processor and (d) the fan is plugged into the CPU Fan header on the motherboard.

...S

0 Kudos
NeoBloodfallen
Beginner

J'ai changer de cpu pour un I7-11700k et sa marche parfaitement, je sais pas pourquoi avec le i5 sa ne marchait pas très bien mais avec le i7 sa marche

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I cannot comment further, other than to say that you need to be talking to Asus about this. It is their motherboard design and their BIOS implementation, both of which are out of Intel's control.

...S

0 Kudos