Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11671 Discussions

mon pc portable est est équipé d'un processeur Intel celeron CPU N2830. J'aimerais savoir à quel ordre de génération ( 1,2,3...) appartient ce processeur?

OJOLY
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Your processor is based upon the Silvermont microarchitecture, which was used to produce various low-power Atom-, Celeron- and Pentium-branded System-on-a-Chip (SoC) designs. Your processor was from the Bay Trail family of consumer SoCs that were aimed at tablets, hybrid devices, netbooks, nettops and embedded/automotive systems.

It is important to understand that the Silvermont microarchitecture was separate and NOT used to produce Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 processors. It thus does not belong to any particular "generation". It was released in roughly the same time-frame as the 4th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors, but those processors were based upon the Haswell microarchitecture.

Hope this helps,

...S