Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15625 Discussions

motherboard

munerakami
Beginner

I'm planning to upgrade my computer's motherboard to support the latest Intel processors. Can you recommend a high-performance motherboard that is compatible with Intel's current generation CPUs and offers good overclocking capabilities? I'm specifically looking for one that supports DDR4 RAM, multiple PCIe slots, and USB 3.1 ports. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated??

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Start here to narrow your search:

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100007627%20601361694

And, toms is always a good place to look:

https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/best-motherboards

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello munerakami,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I see you want to know about compatible motherboards for the latest Intel® Processor, I will be happy to help you.  

You can also check the compatible motherboards with the latest processors using the Intel® Product Compatibility Tool. For guidance, How to Find Compatible Motherboards for Your Intel® Boxed Desktop Processor.

If you want know the motherboard features you can contact manufacturer or access to their website

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello munerakami,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello munerakami,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos