Is it possible to run XTU with a parameters, example:

net start xtu3service profile=profile1 

or similar?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kaa,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I understand you are looking for more information about the use of the Intel XTU.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Could you confirm which is your CPU model?
  • Can you provide me with a more detailed description of what exactly you are trying to do?

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
kaa
Beginner

Hello Jean O. ,

Sorry, my question has nothing to do with processor type.

My opinion is that my question is absolutelely clear :

Is it possible to start XTU with values saved in XTU profile or similar?

Best Regards

Peter Novak

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kaa,

Thanks for your response.

To answer your questions, you can save the profile in Intel® XTU so that you have a known working configuration. This can be useful when replicating different tests and for saving successful tests.

In order to save a profile, head to the “Profiles” tab and click “Save”. You will be able to name your profiles and organize them.

To load a saved profile, visit the “Profiles” tab and select the one you’d like to load. Click the “Show Values” button to pre-load the settings (changed values appear in yellow), and then click “Apply” to use those settings.

If this information doesn't answer your question, I would like to request you to provide more details of what you are looking for. It would be important to have the CPU model to confirm if the processor is supported by the tool.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kaa,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello kaa,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos