Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14961 Discussions

problemas al actualizar los contraladores

Feijoo
Beginner

Hola tengo problemas al actualizar los procesadores me salen que no son compatibles para tal version, este tipo de mensajes me sale 

Feijoo_0-1692903817522.png

y no entiendo cada vez que intento no me deja con cualquier version este es el directx 

Feijoo_1-1692903888507.png

Feijoo_2-1692903907493.png

no llego a entender como soluciono este ya 2 amigos que tiene conocimiento de tecnico intentaron pero no pudieron por eso toy aca alguien sabe como arrelo esto o ya toca tecnico?

@intel5 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

First of all, support is provided in English only. While we can translate the text in your post, we cannot translate the text in your screen captures, so have no idea what they are saying (and aren't going to guess).

Secondly, both Windows 8.1 and 4th gen processors are long discontinued and no longer supported. There isn't going to be any drivers that we can point you to for this environment. You need to be getting your drivers from HP's site, especially for laptop systems.

Sorry,

...S

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Feijoo

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful in addressing your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos