Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

processor fan speed

Naimul
Beginner

I have Intel 12th like Core i5 processor. from the Last week, I faced a problem and I am very worried. when I run 3 or 4 hard programs or apps at a time the processor cooling fan speed autometicly increasing and get a noice .then when i close the programs then autometic fan speed is back to normal...whats the problem please help me and tell me.. befor I had not any problem. now from last week I face the problem

0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Who says there is a problem? If you do anything that generates heat in the processor, the fan speed will need to be increased in order to generate enough airflow to dissipate this heat. If this fan speed acceleration is too loud and your cooling solution is replaceable, you could purchase a better one that is not quite as noisy when accelerated.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Naimul

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® Communities.   

I am glad to see fellow community members have helped you with this issue. We understand you have opened a web ticket support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Thanks for your understanding.   

Best regards, 

Hugo O.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos