Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

"intel anti-theft"

ЕБрав
Novice

Hello, please tell me how I can disable "intel anti-theft"? she blocked my laptop.

12 Replies
idata
Employee

t_urist: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Processors communities.

In this case in order to get further assistance to try to fix this problem, please get in contact directly with McAfee, they will be able to provide the proper information:

https://service.mcafee.com/ContactCustomerService.aspx?sg=CS&pt=1 https://service.mcafee.com/ContactCustomerService.aspx?sg=CS&pt=1

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
ЕБрав
Novice

Good day! Thank you for your response, but the company "Mcafee" they say it's not their product.

And they sent me here at this address - https://www.absolute.com/ru-ru https://www.absolute.com/ru-ru

And here is the full text of my correspondence with them:

Hello, please tell me how can I disable "Intel anti-theft"? she blocked my laptop. Laptop model -

Samsung np530u4c-s03ru

On the screen the following is written:

Intel (R) anti-theft technology system lock due to: Platform Attack Detected

Please select one of the following for platform recovery:

1 - User Password

2 - Server Token Password

Select one of the above options to procced ...

Intel (R) Anti-Theft Technology service provider Id:2000

If you press the number 2 then the following message is displayed:

Intel (R) anti-theft technology system lock due to: Platform Attack Detected

Refer the following Platform Recovery ID to IT: FONFVJPT2FS2VHHRVJYDIOJVRE

Time Left to enter Password: 2574 Second

Server Based Recovery

Enter Password :

Intel (R) Anti-Theft Technology service provider Id:2000

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

t_urist: You are welcome. Thank you very much for providing those details. I will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

t_urist: I just received some updates on this subject and Platform ID 2000 means that the system was enrolled with absolute service. Someone, maybe the place of purchase, enrolled the system using a specific email address and password to recover.

Absolute, should help if you know credentials used to enroll the system. If not then to get in contact with the place of purchase will be the next thing to do.

As an alternative, you can always try selecting option 1 and password 12345678. Some service providers used to enrolled systems with that password.

I hope that information was useful for you, because that is the best thing we can do from our end.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
ЕБрав
Novice

Alberto R, Hello, thanks for the help, I accidentally found the password, he was so - 123456 ))) even don't know who set this password. The question can be considered closed.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi t_urist: Thank you very much for letting us know that information. Excellent, it is great to hear that you were able to find the password.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
Harrie
Beginner
Tried all those passwords. None work. Intel say it’s not them and Sony say it’s intel. McAfee told me they don’t support. So what to do??
0 Kudos
Harrie
Beginner
This is solved. Consider closed.
0 Kudos
tech_ammar
Beginner

Hello

can u pls help,

bought my hp 8460p from a used shop and long time ago and now anti theft screen coming up

none of default passwords have worked...

any solution please advise me..

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You must contact McAfee, for all the good it will do. 

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
tech_ammar
Beginner

i don't MacAfee have installed on my computer

i have a fresh windows 10 installed three months ago and didn't used my laptop since

any other suggestion please??

0 Kudos