Processors
IntelĀ® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

why the most lastest Intel XTU not shown memory section ??

ASony
Beginner

I just wanna optimize memory to maximum speed

my laptop was Omen by HP 15-dc0037tx

my memory was Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2666 32G support XMP 2.0

my graphis was GTX1060 6G but XTU only read 4G

thank's for your support ā€¦.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello ASony, The latest version available at our Download Center is version 6.4.1.25. Follow this path to make sure the latest version is already installed in the computer. IntelĀ® XTU > System Information > XTU > Version. Please try reinstalling the tool: 1. Remove the application from Apps and Features in Windows. 2. Restart your computer. 3. Install IntelĀ® XTU. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24075/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU-?product=66427 Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
ASony
Beginner

I've already uninstall and download again and install again ....

nothing change ... still there isn't Memory menu ....

thx šŸ˜„

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello ASony, Intel Extreme Tuning Utility displays various controls and provides access to features based on the system's motherboard and processor configurations. Not all processors provide real-time support for all controls. Motherboard manufacturers can restrict access to various controls that prevent the user from overclocking those settings. In other words, the performance of this tool when running on mobile platforms may be limited by BIOS and power management features laptops usually implement. For this reason, we recommend contacting the system manufacturer in case BIOS is preventing the tool from showing these tuning controls. Also, IntelĀ® XTU was developed mainly for IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ X and K Processors/Unlocked processors. Although it is supported by other platforms, the results may vary and you may only use it for monitoring purposes. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos