Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

10M04DAF256C8G_Top Marking

isagani
Novice

Dear Support,

Please advise what is the top marking for the part number 10M04DAF256C8G (MAX 10 FPGA).

There's a marking 150-0378-104 RA01. Please advise what is marking meaning?

Please refer to attached photo for reference. Thanks

isagani_0-1648543393791.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Based on Article ID: 000083214, the top marking format does not include the marking number as shown by you. You can refer here: What is the top side marking format for Altera devices? (intel.com)

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
isagani
Novice

Hi Agid,

This means the photo I provided with top marking 150-0378-104 RA01 is not valid based on top side marking?

Please confirm if this is not a marking from Altera? Thanks

isagani_0-1648714178160.png

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Isagani,

I am really sorry to inform you that we can't confirm the part marking verification in order to avoid the devices from the grey market.

However, I can suggest one way in which Intel PSG has its authorized distributor to sell Intel devices. If you got the devices from formal distributors, you shouldn’t worry about the device authenticity as the devices must be valid units. Otherwise, we do not ensure the device's quality and do not provide further service. You may find the authorized distributor list from the link below:

Intel® Authorized Distributor

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Isagani,

From what I got from my internal team, the marking shown by you does not meet the standard part marking for the device. Anyway, there are some cases where custom marking have been made for specific customer. In this case if you does not know, then this part was not originally meant for you.

Can you provide to me where you purchased these parts?

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos