Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

5AGXMB7G4F35C5N Machine Model

SUrba3
Beginner

Hello,

where to find voltage ratings for machine model for Arria V FPGA?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Sven

Can you check if document below is what you need?

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/arria-v/av_51002.pdf

If there any items related to specific variant, it shall be mentioned in the document. 

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
SUrba3
Beginner

Hi Wei,

unfortunately its the wrong document. I found a reliability report 

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/rr/rr.pdf

but it is only added the Human Body Model e.g. Arria 10.

We are looking for Machine Model specifications for the mentioned Arria V! Can you please double check and let me know?

A example below:

SUrba3_1-1607672782366.png

SUrba3_0-1607672771116.png

I would really appreciate!

Kind regards.

Sven 

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Sven

I am trying to channel to internal team to get feedback on this. Thanks.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Sven

The feedback I have is that Machine Model testing was discontinued several years ago. It was found by JEDEC to be unnecessary and obsoleted. Human Body Model test results are sufficient and there is no need for performing Machine Model tests. For this reason, there are no machine Model tests available for Arria V.

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Sven

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos