Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

5CEBA2F17C8N symbol

Harish_Acharya

How to get and import symbol of 5CEBA2F17C8N for orcad capture? Can anyone please help?

Regards,

Harish Acharya.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For Orcad symbol 5CEBA2F17C8N, you can get it at https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/pcb/pcb-cadence.html?elq_cid=4171900&erpm_id=2892549 Cyclone® V >> Device Family Cyclone® V E >> Part Number 5CEBA2

Harish_Acharya

Thank you sir, But I am not able to download the .olb file from there. It is opening some unreadable format link while clicking on the .olb file.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Attach is the zip file of Orcad symbol 5CEBA2F17C8N

Harish_Acharya

Thank you so much for the file. This library contains 11 page symbol for 5CEBA2F17. Do i need to add all of them for 5CEBA2F17C8N? What will be the difference in using  5CEBA2F17C8N and 5CEBA2F17C7N from this library?

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Based on my understanding, can add all of them for 5CEBA2F17C8N and try how things go. Do report back if error, with error report screenshot. Thanks 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos