Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

5CGTFD9E5F35I7N Orders

Aidin-P2D
Novice

Hello,

we are in process of developing new platform using 5CGTFD9E5F35I7N and it seems we are unable to locate any of this part and unable to contact Intel to see what the prospect for this device is. can someone help us with this or knows where we can buy some of these?

Thanks for help 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your interest on Intel FPGA. Intel FPGA products only distributed by our authorized distributors at this link : https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

Please contact your local distributors to get the device you want.

regards,

Farabi

Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Aidin-P2D,

Have you been able to access the above link provided by Farabi? Do you have any further questions on this matter? Please feel free to let me know if there is any concern so that we could further assist you. 

Otherwise, this thread will be marked as inactive and will be transitioned to community support because there is no update received from you in a while.

Thank You.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Aidin-P2D
Novice

Hi Fakhrul and Farabi,

Thanks for your message. yes, the link worked indeed. I have started contacting them. Although, no luck so far for ordering the part. we will keep trying 

Regards,

Aidin.

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi Aidin-P2D,

I’m glad that you are able to contact them. I hope you are also able to successfully manage to order the required parts soon.

I now transition this thread to community support. Feel free to get back to us if you face any other problems in the future.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos