Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

5CGXFC7C6F23I7NSC can be an alternative of 5CGXFC7C6F23I7N

BenSlama
Beginner

Hello, 
5CGXFC7C6F23I7NSC can be an alternative of 5CGXFC7C6F23I7N  ?
I note that we don't want to change the HW (voltage) also SW

"SC" suffix in the part number means an option "Internal Scrubbing"

Ahmed

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

May I know, how did you know the meaning for the 'SC' on the part number?

We could not say 5CGXFC7C6F23I7NSC can be an alternative of 5CGXFC7C6F23I7N as normally devices with additional part number comes from customer as specific order request. These are added to the device part number when a device has under gone additional qualification upon request.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
BenSlama
Beginner

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply,

our need is to assemble 5CGXFC7C6F23I7NSC in place of 5CGXFC7C6F23I7N without modifying HW or SW (pin to pin compatible)

We have seen that this SC suffix in the part number means an option "Internal Scrubbing"

BenSlama_0-1657880362542.png

Also, we notice that in Intel document Cyclone 5 , the Parts that have the SC suffix need higher supply voltage.

BenSlama_1-1657880483962.png

Can we mount the 5CGXFC7C6F23I7NSC  without activation of the Internal Scrubbing option that we don´t need.

Thanks

Ahmed

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Yes, you can used it without activate the Internal scrubbing.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos