Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20690 Discussions

5CSXFC6D6F31C8N - Supply issues

syam
Novice

Hello

We are using 5CSXFC6D6F31C8N for one of our high priority projects. But this one seems to be out of stock now. Can you please let us know when this will be available with the distributors or for direct buy ? 

Please also suggest equivalent in stock replacements if the FPGA above is not coming in to market any time soon. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi, for device supply / lead time, kindly contact nearest local intel sales office for more information.

0 Kudos
syam
Novice

Hi 

Our office is located at Newhampshire, USA. I am unable to locate the nearest Intel sales office located that deals with FPGAs. Can you please share the contact details. 

Best Regards

Syam

0 Kudos
syam
Novice

We have office at Southern California as well. An intel office near to that will also do. I am unable to locate an Intel sales office which deals with FPGAs near New Hampshire or Southern California. 

0 Kudos
syam
Novice

Hi any feedback on this ? 

I am unable to locate an Intel sales office which deals with FPGAs near our offices in New Hampshire or Southern California. Kindly share the contact details. 

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
syam
Novice

Thanks. This distributor list is not going to do. When I contacted a few they are telling they don't have an idea when Intel is going to ship this item to them. So please give a contact from Intel who has an idea about the lead time for this product. 

RShie
Novice

Yeah it seems that Intel FPGA customers have fallen to the bottom of the pile when it comes to getting information like this. 

Intel is threatening to lay off staff too. Abysmal really. 

0 Kudos
Brad_Hardware_Dev

I am having the same issue with another Intel part 10M50SAE144C8G.  All of the distributors I contacted told me they have no information on lead times or life cycle information.  They suggested I should contact Intel for this information.

0 Kudos
mad_lad_alek
Beginner

@Brad_Hardware_Dev That chip looks awfully familiar. You're not Brad from Inducto, are you?

0 Kudos