Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20641 Discussions

989-EK-10M08E144

DDUNN
Novice

Customer have recieved the subject board with mismatch pin numbers compared to datasheet.Attached mail fyr .

Kindly clarify for the same.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello, Good day Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know the board sourcing from. Could you provide the copy of invoice showing ship date? This is for further checking. And you can also reply/attach your file in private message
0 Kudos
DDUNN
Novice

We are mouser electronics and as you know we are authorised distributor for Intel and this product was procured from one of our customer and the Invoice no. is 51755629.

Currently now they have issue with the pin nos. Kindly help.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Sorry for delay as I was out until April 22. For warranty checking, could you provide the copy of invoice showing ship date and the serial number? attach your file in private message.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Venu, Sorry for the delay happen as we don’t receive any update from April 23 until today. For warranty checking, could you provide the copy of invoice showing ship date and the serial number? attach your file in private message.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Could you get the invoice from customer? We are not authorize to check the PO information that you give
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
May I know what is the serial number of the defective board?
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Based on my understanding, this board is designed by 3rd party. Done some checking with board team, below is mapping relationship for these two pins. Location Connector Pin Net MAX10 (U2) Pin A J9.21 VCC_IO7 U2.117 B J8.34 VCC_IO1B U2.23 Both pins have same function the pin mishmash is because this board was design by 3rd party. Please continue with the compilations and report to us back if error happen regarding the mishmash pins point. Could you also advice the serial # of the board?
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello, Just dropping by to check if you have any update from your end? Do let me know if there's any issue
0 Kudos