- CUSTOMER INDICATES THE FOLLOWING:
- We had problems with Altera EP4CE40F23C8N.
- We assembled device on 2019.04 with purchased Altera from Mouser in total 30pcs (Invoice No. 51688550).
- Devices was tested on demand before selling and figured out that 10pcs
- from 30pcs wasn't working.
- Client did testings, we made x-ray and did not found any problems.
- Was decided to change Altera C. We ordered 6pcs from another supplier to test from another batch and 4pcs we ordered from Mouser (Invoice No. 54500304).
- After changing C - devices started to work immediately.
- 10pcs were faulty. Attaching photos of defective C.
- Possible to sent it back for testing, maybe Altera can help to clarify if there was defective batch of C.
- Also we would like to get compensation for bad C.
Please, could you assist us?
Thank you very much for your support and kind regards,
This is Intel support agent.
Typical FA support process in Intel forum is via private message to protect customer design confidentiality.
I will initiate the private message discussion with you shortly.
Intel Support Agent