Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20704 Discussions

Altera Pro 20.4 Fails: iossm_bf_cpu_cpu_test_bench/ihp_read is 'x'

rslabysz
Beginner

I had seen submissions for this failure with different libraries and seems to be occurring with AlteraPro

Im using Questasim 2019.4 with Quartus Pro 20.4

Not sure why its specifying *_test_bench but its stopping my sim.  Is there a model or emif issue I could use to avoid this error?

# 169108 ns: ERROR: iossm_bf_cpu_cpu_test_bench/ihp_read is 'x'
# ** Note: $stop : /apps/altera/20.4Pro/quartus/eda/sim_lib/mentor/fourteennm_atoms_ncrypt.sv(40)
# Time: 169107750 ps Iteration: 1 Protected: /hdl_top/dut/PAL_CORE[0]/pal_inst/genblk16/pal_dp_core_inst/emif_s10_1/emif_s10_1/arch/arch_inst/io_ssm_inst/io_ssm/inst/<protected>/<protected>/<protected>/<protected>
# Break in file /apps/altera/20.4Pro/quartus/eda/sim_lib/mentor/fourteennm_atoms_ncrypt.sv

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SyafieqS

Robert,

Let me check this if there is any BKM or workaround

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Robert,

There is a known issue and KDB published for this.

You may refer to link below for detail

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000086939.html

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Robert,

Let me know if there is any update or concern on this.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Robert,

May I know if there is any update?

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos