Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

Arria 10 - 10AS048H3F34E2SG FBGA-1152 Documentation and BSDL

MDelaney
Beginner

I am a test development engineer and I'm currently debugging a boundary scan solution for an assembly that uses this device. The BSDL I was able to find might not be correct or needs edits. The BSDL "10AS048HF34" I found with a search is having a issue and the BSDL I was able find through intel for 10AS048HF34 was the HPS version which doesn't provide any boundary scan functionality.

The only documentation readily available from retailers is a product family catalog that isn't helpful for development. I came to the intel site trying to find the actual documentation for the device and a BSDL but have not been successful. Simply trying to do a targeted search for the device has not been possible due to the issue in the picture I have attached. I am signed in but when I do a search it prompts me to login and doing so yields the same result when I search again.

Can anyone provide any assistance and point me in a direction where I can reliably find this information? Sorry in advance if I'm just overlooking something and making this harder than it is.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fakhrul
Employee

Hi MDelaney,

You can find it in the following link, not sure this one is the one that you've visited:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/board-layout/arria-10-bsdl.html?s=Newest

Anyway, below I have attached the BSDL file.

Regards,

Fakhrul

0 Kudos
Fakhrul
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that we provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos