Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20693 Discussions

Arria 10 Configuration Flash Device

tonic456
Beginner

Hi,

I am developing a Arria 10(10AX115S2F45I1SG) customized board.

The link below introduces a list of supported flash devices.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/supported-flash-devices-for-arria-10-soc.html

Is there a reason why the package of the flash device is designated?

For example, I want to use S25FS512SDSNFB010(8pin) instead of S25FS512SDSBHV210(24pin).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

The listed flash part number are the one tested and recommended by Intel. Customers can choose other non-listed flash, however it will be outside of Intel capability to support. We recommend customer to use the one listed by Intel as it was successfully tested.

Regards,

Aiman

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Intel community.

The listed flash part number are the one tested and recommended by Intel. Customers can choose other non-listed flash, however it will be outside of Intel capability to support. We recommend customer to use the one listed by Intel as it was successfully tested.

Regards,

Aiman

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos