Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20677 Discussions

Arria10 POR trip level

xytech
New Contributor I

Hi there

We use 4 pcs 10AX057 in one board, one chip met AS configuration failure occasionally when powered up.   Now I doubt the power up sequence maybe out of spec. 

(1)Would like to ask what is the POR trip voltage levels for all the powers that monitered by POR circuit? Is it 90% of nominal voltage? 

I will need to measure the POR delay time, which is the time interval between the last VCCIO trip level and nSTATUS pin.

In our sustem, VCC=VCCP=VCCERAM =0.95V,  VCCPT=VCCPGM=VCCBAT=VCCIO=1.8V.

I measured nCSO pin (Micron MT25 series flash chip) begin to toggle low repeatedly when the VCCPGM_1.8V power ramps to about 1.2V, I think this is incorrect.

xytech_0-1635852563084.png

xytech_1-1635852612623.png

xytech_2-1635853776155.png

(2) this troubleshooter link seems not working:  (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/configuration/troubleshooting.html#),  if you click the 8th item "

", it still stay in this webpage. pls help check. Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

(1)Would like to ask what is the POR trip voltage levels for all the powers that monitered by POR circuit? Is it 90% of nominal voltage? 

YES.

(2) Meanwhile for item number 2, thanks for the feedback. Will inform internal team on that.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
xytech
New Contributor I

up

0 Kudos
xytech
New Contributor I

up

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

(1)Would like to ask what is the POR trip voltage levels for all the powers that monitered by POR circuit? Is it 90% of nominal voltage? 

YES.

(2) Meanwhile for item number 2, thanks for the feedback. Will inform internal team on that.

0 Kudos