Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20693 Discussions

Arria10 device Pin/Package length

Ezmartin
Beginner

The pin package netlengths from the file you sent me back on 3/14/22 (10AS048EF29_netlength.xlsx) has the name of the worksheet different than the device name ( 10SX048EF29 ).

Ezmartin_0-1653416733497.png

Would you please verify if the supplied spreadsheet and pin delays are for the Arria10 device 10AS048EF29 requested?

Kind Regards,

DM

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel FPGA Community.

I am Aqid, and I am not the person who supported you before. However, from what I understand, you are confuse because the file you got have a different name on it.

From my checking through this link: Net Length Reports, there are net length information for 10AS048EF29 that you can download from Intel® Arria® 10 Net Length Information zip file.

Would you mind check on that? If it the same with the document supplied that you have, I assume it is correct document that you are looking for.

0 Kudos
Ezmartin
Beginner

Thank you Aqid,

I will check the file in the zip file for this device and verify that they are the same.  If not, I will use the lengths from the zip file.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

No problem, David.

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

0 Kudos