Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20684 Discussions

Automotive Functional Safety Data Package (AFSDP) for CPLD Max V device

Technical1
Beginner

We are using CPLD part # 5M1270ZT144A5N in our design. In order to comply with ISO26262
Functional Safety standard, I am looking for Automotive Functional Safety Data Package (AFSDP) for this part which is from Max V device family of Intel CPLD.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Rahul,

You may refer to the link below:

Automotive FPGA Applications - Intel® FPGAs

0 Kudos
Technical1
Beginner

Hello Aqid Ayman,

Thanks for your response. 

Basically to comply with ISO 26262 automotive functional safety standard, for this CPLD part # 5M1270ZT144A5N I am looking for the documentation such as part safety manual, part FMEDA, QMS & IATF certificate for this part.  The link that you have shared does not include this information. Could you please share this requested information.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

To obtained all set of documents like you mentioned, you need to purchased the Automotive Functional Safety Data Package (AFSDP) directly from our sales representative. You can refer to the link given on the ordering process for AFSDP (ordering code IP-ABG-ASAFETYDP2).

Industrial Functional Safety (intel.com)

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Rahul,

From what I got from internal team, we did not certified MAXV for Functional Safety ISO26262. Only certified products are Cyclone V and MAX10.

You also can refer it from the handbook:

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos