Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20687 Discussions

Bad link on intel.com for Cyclone 10 GX datasheet

mindchasers
New Contributor I

I get directed to a "Server Error" page when trying to access the Cyclone 10 GX datasheet at the following URL:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/fpga/cyclone-series/cyclone-10/cyclone-10-gx/support.html

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

It seems to be working OK for me.  Maybe it was down or you need to clear your cache.

0 Kudos
mindchasers
New Contributor I

Thank you for the reply.  The link to the datasheet still returns "Server Error".

Just to clarify, the URL I posted is to the page that contains the URL to the datasheet, which I believe has a problem. 

The URL I posted does work in my original forum post works for me, and I can retrieve all the other content on that page except for the datasheet.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi there

Some of us also hit into similar error these few days. And the error can be resolved after clearing browser cache. Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi

I am transferring the thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos