Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
Announcements
Need Forum Guidance? Click here

Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
19315 Discussions

Contact Sales Representatives for purchasing IP Licenses

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all, 

I am using Quartus Prime Lite version (do not own a standard or pro version), and in the need of purchasing DDR2 SDRAM controller IP from Altera (the one available from the IP base suite). 

On all the information I can find online (Altera site), I was told to contact their sales representatives (and IP are not available for online purchase). 

I browsed to their list of sales representatives in north America (I live in BC, Canada), only to find it empty. I contacted Arrow, one of their authorized distributor for parts, 

and they told me they need a product code, which does not seem to be available anywhere. 

I have contacted Altera Telesales group and sales support offices in Ottowa, with no replies. 

Will anyone share their experience speaking to a sales representative or provide some contacts relating to this issue? 

Thanks for your attention. 

Ben Chang
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Update: I contacted Arrow again, this time they told me that no one at Arrow sell Altera products since Intel acquired the company. Now I am back to waiting for Altera sales to return my voicemail, which seems unlikely as a few days have passed.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Update: I contacted Arrow again, this time they told me that no one at Arrow sell Altera products since Intel acquired the company. Now I am back to waiting for Altera sales to return my voicemail, which seems unlikely as a few days have passed. 

--- Quote End ---  

I'm interested in the situation too, as i am awaiting for response to my latest email to regional sales support.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi Ben Chang, 

Can you check the following link & please try keep calling the Telesales group or contact Altera Sales office in Canada.  

https://www.altera.com/about/contact/contact/international-altera-sales-offices/altera-toronto-canad... 

Best Regards 

Vikas Jathar  

Intel Customer Support – Engineering 

(Under Contract to Intel)
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Update: It turns out that Mouser Electronics is a sales representative. I contacted them and had them to file a quotation request.