Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
Announcements
Need Forum Guidance? Click here

Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
19322 Discussions

Custom Circuit board Analog to Digital FPGA

AlexW
Beginner

I have a case number: 04777400

I am looking for a development partner for a custom board to acquire ultrasound imaging data with the following specifications: 

Analog (ultra low noise): Preamp 20 dB with; variable input impedance, ~ 100W-20kW; Analog front-end Amp 50 dB, 0.1-15 MHz; with possibility to change input impedance from 50 Ohm to 50 kOhm

Digital: FPGA (Intel); 128-1024 Ch; ADC 14 bit, ±1.25V; up to 65 MHz smp/sec; Dynamic range 12 bit min

Ultrasound Transducers: 128 elements (with possible utilization of pMUT arrays with 4096 elements or even 2-3 pMUT arrays in one system).; Transducer frequency: 0.1-10 MHz (Opto-Acoustic mode), 1-15 MHz (Ultrasound Mode); Gain control, TGC 5-10 sliders 60 dB, overall gain control; A-line = 8096 samples min at 65 MHz sampling rate; Number of independent T/R channels equals to number of transducers; Imaging modes: B and M ultrasound, color Doppler, optoacoustic, differential functional imaging; Acoustic Power control: slider, 64 steps minimum. +-5…+-65V

Control Software (Firmware): OS - Windows 64bit or Linux or suggest embedded software OS to control; Possibly create cloud-based firmware for additional software security – downloads to RAM for each use; Possibility to store and transfer RF post-beamformed ultrasound and optoacoustic RF signal channel data to the PC; Develop graphical user interface

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

Hi @AlexW 

Below link will allow you to search for a design services partners, who mostly can do a custom FPGA board designs. 
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/solutions/partners/design-solutions-network/fin...

In that page, select “Design Services” to find design services partners (no need to use filters if you want to see the full list).

I hope this helps.